About Me

My photo
Celebrating small kindnesses and basking in the little things.

Monday, October 12, 2009

A Break

Good day!
This week we will take a small break from the blog. Instead, I would like for you to take the time to do something kind for someone else. However many minutes it would take you to blog, that is the amount of time I want you to give to someone else.

Take out the trash for a neighbor, rake leaves, do laundry, etc. Do something for someone else!
Give back! Pay attention to how your kindness impacts others.

Have a good week. Enjoy the ARK.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok nathanael's thank you was probably sarcastic. Mine won't be though. Thank you Mrs. Perrin. Ok I did my good deed

ctrussa said...

I think they where both sarcastic,


I truly appreciate the break, Mrs. Perrin.

Djakovic said...

Their crap is all bla bla bla I only intend to put a comment just because of how funny I think it is for people to just say a simple thank you. For actions speak louder than words, and my actions of kindness will reflect on only good karma as to what I have been doing for others. I wish for everyone to have the same good times for this break as any other normal person to have a day off of school.

Unknown said...

Thank you for the break, i did my good deed and help my step mom with some house work.

Samantha Jordan said...

Thank you. :D

Unknown said...

Thank You